Free Programs For Members
Paid Programs For Members
There are a number of products in my store. There are books, audio books, audio programs, and more. Additionally, I offer a range of live training and live speaking programs to help improve your leadership, your team, and your success. I have programs that are designed for developing you as an individual as well as programs designed for developing your team. One of the more popular programs that we have is the one-on-one coaching. This 12-month program is designed to help leaders, business owners, and entrepreneurs to achieve their highest potential at work and to maintain balance in their personal life at the same time.
The 12 Topics in this program are...
- Thought Models - The way that we perceive the world has a tremendous impact on our ability to succeed. By understanding how to map your thoughts and take control of your perceptions, you are better prepared to move yourself and your company up to the next level and beyond.
- Communication Models - Harvard Business indicates that 85% of all problems in business center around communication challenges. By understanding the models for sending and receiving information as well as the key components of setting clear expectations, you will be able to attain more work for your team because they want to give more.
- Team Engagement - We move from satisfaction, to motivation, to commitment, to engagement. As we inspire our teams to gel, grow, and stretch, they produce better results faster. According to Jim Collins, an engaged team is 20 times more profitable than a disengaged team.
- Profit Models 1 - You will learn what profit models are and how to identify the best models for your business and industry.
- Profit Models 2 - You will learn about 2 Profit models related to your business and how to adapt your business strategy to increase profitability.
- Profit Models 3 - You will learn 2 more Profit models related to your business and how to adapt your business strategy to increase profitability.
- Leadership Styles - The style of a leader predicts the behaviors of their followers. By understanding the primary leadership styles, you will be able to adapt your style to the follow that you are with at that moment. This increases their response rate and therefore your success.
- Building Your Culture - Culture is why people come to work. From a motivational theory perspective, it is the environment and the attitudes of the people that make the greatest difference in attracting and keeping top performers.
- Leading With Clarity - It is certainty that kills companies, while it is clarity that launches their success. In this session, you will learn how to create objective clarity in yourself and your leadership team.
- Engagement and Accountability - For every choice that is made, there is a result. Good choice yield good results. Bad choices yield bad results. When we engage our teams, they move themselves and their employees to higher and higher levels of accountability.
- Leadership Transformation - In order to be transformational in your leadership, you must understand how to create long-term and lasting change. Leadership allows the organization to grow, develop, and expand organically. It also provides the borders for that organic growth. You will learn to cast a vision that others will follow.
- Managing Priorities - One of the great challenges of our century is understanding how to sort the myriad of things that are thrown at us on a daily basis. Time is finite and cannot be managed. What we allow into our time, on the other had, can easily be managed, allowing for less stress and higher levels of success.