Learn-2-Lead: Year-Long Program (Single Person) - Based on the lessons in Yay! I'm A Supervisor!
Learn-2-Lead Year Long Program beginning August 14, 2018...
"Yay, Im a Supervisor... Oh man, I'm a Supervisor" has the following 12 topics in it...
- Introduction as a part of the first course... Management Versus Leadership - What it means to influence others as a leader in the organization
- Values Based Diversity - How generational change is influencing the model of work
- Communication - How to communicate effectively as a supervisor
- Coaching - How to monitor employee behavior and keep your team on the right track
- Conflict Resolution - How to resolve conflicts and still build trust with your team
- Corrective Counseling - How to change behaviors in others
- Goal Setting - How to set goals and map out exactly what it will take to succeed
- Problem Solving - The process that leads to workable solutions to even the most complex problems
- Group Decision Making - How decisions are made at work and how to make them better
- High Performance Teams - How to pull your team together and move them from a group to top performers
- Ethics, Values, and Culture - How to create values through ethical work systems, and how to create the right culture for success
- Priority Management - How to put the right things into your work day and your life in order to achieve the right results