2022 MUST READ BOOKS!
Find the right book for you written by Jody Holland! A breakthrough collection to add to any library, includes 16 different books with subjects from leadership, selling, presenting, religion, success, fear, facial reading and more!
Are you interested in Jody Holland speaking at your next event or conference?
As a business owner, your biggest investment is your employees. What is your plan to help them grow?
With our Leadership Academy E-Learning Classes, we have seen an increase in engagement, performance, fulfillment, and a true drive towards purpose. At the end of the day, when your people become the leader they would follow, our leadership blueprint will help your company and your team thrive regardless of the circumstances going around you!
F.I.R.S.T.E.P The 7 Steps to Business Success!
Download our FREE pdf to see if your business is practicing the F.I.R.S.T.E.P, 7 Rules of Success. If not or you want to increase your team's growth, contact Jody Holland to help!Download now
WHO IS JODY HOLLAND?
Jody Holland holds a B.A. in Communications and an M.S. in Psychology. He has received specialized training and certifications in leadership, online instruction, course design, team-building, management, and personnel testing. A leader in building bold and successful cultures that result in increased engagement, retention, and profitability, Jody has helped thousands of companies achieve more success and fulfillment. Jody has had the opportunity to train and do business in 14 countries and all across the United States. Jody has worked with the Fortune 500 as well as small businesses from all industries. Jody has been the keynote speaker more than 300 times at conferences both in-person and virtually, and has trained more than 250,000 leaders. He has been the executive coach for hundreds of top executives.
Jody is the author of 19 books, which can be found on Amazon.com, including books on leadership, time management, sales, personal development, and organizational development. Jody has co-authored more than 30 training programs on supervision, management, leadership, sales, and service.
2022 Reading List
These are the books Jody is reading for personal development in 2022.
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- The Bottom of The Pool by Andy Andrews
- Hit Makers by Derek Thompson
- The Psychology of Online Behavior by Nicola Fox Hamilton
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (All 28 Parts)
- Hook Point by Brendan Kane
- Influencer by Brittany Hennessy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter F. Drucker
- 21 Ways To Become An Outstanding Manager by Brian Tracy
- Tribe of Millionaires by David Osborn, Pat Hiban, Mike McCarthy, and Tim Rhode
- Limitless by Jim Kwik
- Nietzsche in 90 Minutes by Paul Strathern