2023 MUST READ BOOKS!
Find the right book for you written by Jody Holland! A breakthrough collection to add to any library, includes 16 different books with subjects from leadership, selling, presenting, religion, success, fear, facial reading and more!
Are you interested in Jody Holland speaking at your next event or conference?
As a business owner, your biggest investment is your employees. What is your plan to help them grow?
With our Leadership Academy E-Learning Classes, we have seen an increase in engagement, performance, fulfillment, and a true drive towards purpose. At the end of the day, when your people become the leader they would follow, our leadership blueprint will help your company and your team thrive regardless of the circumstances going around you!
F.I.R.S.T.E.P The 7 Steps to Business Success!
Download our FREE pdf to see if your business is practicing the F.I.R.S.T.E.P, 7 Rules of Success. If not or you want to increase your team's growth, contact Jody Holland to help!Download now
WHO IS JODY HOLLAND?
With a B.A. in Communications and an M.S. in Psychology, Jody Holland is a highly qualified and experienced professional with specialized training and certifications in leadership, online instruction, course design, team-building, management, and personnel testing. As a leader in building bold and successful cultures that lead to increased engagement, retention, and profitability, Jody has a proven track record of helping organizations achieve greater success and fulfillment. With extensive experience training and doing business in 14 countries and across the United States, Jody has worked with companies ranging from the Fortune 50 to small businesses in a variety of industries.
With over 300 keynote speeches at conferences, both in-person and virtually, and more than 250,000 leaders trained, Jody is a sought-after speaker and executive coach. He has personally coached hundreds of top executives and is the author of 23 books, including books on leadership, time management, sales, personal development, and organizational development. Additionally, Jody has co-authored more than 30 training programs on supervision, management, leadership, sales, and service. His books can be found on Amazon.com.
2022 Reading List
These are the books Jody is reading for personal development in 2022.
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- The Bottom of The Pool by Andy Andrews
- Hit Makers by Derek Thompson
- The Psychology of Online Behavior by Nicola Fox Hamilton
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (All 28 Parts)
- Hook Point by Brendan Kane
- Influencer by Brittany Hennessy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter F. Drucker
- 21 Ways To Become An Outstanding Manager by Brian Tracy
- Tribe of Millionaires by David Osborn, Pat Hiban, Mike McCarthy, and Tim Rhode
- Limitless by Jim Kwik
- Nietzsche in 90 Minutes by Paul Strathern
2023 Reading List
- 12 Months to $1 Million by Ryan Moran
- The Power of One More by Ed Mylett
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Titan by Ron Chernow
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma
- Self Mastery Through Conscious Autosuggestion Emile Coue'
- Stories That Stick by Kindra Hall
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- The Attention Revolution by B. Alan Wallace, PhD
- Think Like A Monk by Jay Shetty
- Leadership Evo by Jody Holland
Check out all of Jody's books at: Amazon Author Page